Inspektion pipettes, cups und dropper
Pipettes, Cups and dropper are devices for dosing liquids in medical technology. For the conditional use of these mass products accuracy, cleanliness and safety are mandatory requirements. As well there must be no risk of injury to the user.
To ensure that the dosed quantities of liquid are correct and that the specified requirements are met, the pipettes, cups and droppers must meet high accuracy requirements for the shapes and dimensions.
In order to meet these requirements, the following inspections of these medical products must be carried out in-line quickly, precisely and reproducible:
- inspection injection molding defects
- inspection form defects
- dimensional control of specified features
- inspection bunch
- measurement inside and outside diameters
- check presence TIP
- Roundness check
- measurement curvature / distortion
- Inspection webbed / burrs
- presence check and particle control
- Inspection completeness in the Rack
- Inspection flange
- color inspection
- inspection tilting air tube
The concrete implementation is carried out on the basis of customer-specific specifications (URS) for the defect quantities and / or measuring accuracies usually with several specific camera stations. The entire project can also be carried out in accordance with GAMP5 and in compliance with all current FDA regulations.