Inspection plastic syringe
Increasingly stringent quality requirements do also apply for plastic syringes, requirements that are only guaranteed by automatic inspection. Machine vision with the fast and precise in-line inspection of the plastic syringes plays a central role to guarantee only the delivery of 100% good parts. Both, the inspection of individual process steps and the final inspection of the finished product can be carried out.
Typical inspections in the production of plastic syringes are:
- injection moulding errors
- length or dimension inspection
- silicone defects (drops, dlow defects, ripples etc.)
- presence and quality luer lock adapter
- thread presence inspection